A stylish, folding umbrella for outdoor use all year round. The Classic is a robust umbrella structure that has been designed to be left outside all year round.
It is the smallest umbrella in our range, yet it can still provide up to 27m2 of shade and shelter within your outside area.
The Classic Umbrella can be opened and closed as and when required with the hand crank, which can be removed when in use for safety and tampering purposes.
Contact us now to find out more about our products and how we can meet your specific requirements.
The Classic is ideal for a variety of applications including:
- Garden Shelter
- Al Fresco Dining Areas
- Pub/Restaurant/Bar Outside Areas Covered Play Areas
- Outdoor Sales/Display Areas Carehome Outdoor Seated Areas
Benefits of The Classic Umbrella
Aluminium Frame:The frame is made from aluminium with stainless or galvanised steel connecting components for a weather resistant structure.
Choice of Roof Fabric: The fabric is available in 47 different colours and two different materials; Sunacryl and Airtex, both of which are water resistant up to 350mm and 700mm.
Can Be Opened and Closed: The umbrella can be opened and closed easily with the hand crank which can be removed for safety purposes to avoid tampering.
Robust, Permanent Design: The Classic has been designed be stay outside all year round, saving you the need to bring it inside during the winter. It is also far more superior than non-permnnent, temporary table umbrellas.
Supplied with up to a 5 Year Guarantee: The gearbox is supplied with a 5 year guarantee and the umbrella frame is supplied with a 1 year guarantee.
- Covers Large Areas – Can provide up to 27m2 of coverage
- Sizes Available – Can be supplied in square, circular and rectangle umbrellas from 2m – 6.5m in size
- Many Accessories Available – Including:
– Heaters – To add warmth under the umbrella during the colder months Lighting – To enable use into the evening, which is particularly ideal with the heaters
– Side Panels – To enclose the structure and block wind and driving rain Valences – To create a softer, more traditional appearance
– Printing – You can add your own company branding or text/image of your choice to the roof fabric and valances
– Gutters – To join more than one structure together whilst keeping a seamless coverage from the weather, enabling you to cover much larger areas
– The Marine Upgrade – Which is designed for use in seaside areas, ensuring an extended longevity to suit the salt air.