We offer a number of different high-class veranda and canopy systems to suit all budgets and style preferences, having worked closely with a leading designer in the glazing industry, to create a striking system that will enhance and add value to your home.
They can be wall mounted veranda and covered with a choice of glass or polycarbonate roof panels. Some of our verandas also have an impressive 6 metre wide span with 6 metres between posts to provide you with an uninterrupted view of your garden and surroundings.
The unlimited length (multiple structures can be added together), allows you to host garden parties, dine alfresco and much more in the comfort of your own home.
We have a new range on offer now, which comes with a retractable roof. All the verandas can have lighting and heating added to them.
The verandas are ideal for a variety of applications including:
- Veranda and Garden Canopies
- Covered Play Areas Spa/Sports Canopies
- Al Fresco Dining Areas
- Outdoor Sales/Display Areas Covered Walkways
- Decorative, modern and traditional designs are available: To suit older style building as well as modern decorative dwellings
- All-Aluminium System: They are only manufactured from aluminium to offer exceptional longevity and easy maintenance.
- Integral Aluminium Guttering and Easy-Fix profiles: Creates a sleek, modern design which is stronger than external guttering and also means all cabling is hidden from view
- Full 10 Year Guarantee and a 25 Year Life Expectancy: We use the highest grade of materials possible to ensure the Traditional Alfresco is built to last.
- Choice of Roof Panels: Choose from 8mm toughened glass or 35mm structured polycarbonate roof panels
- Toughened Glass – The 8mm glass panels are toughened during manufacturing and achieve Class 1 BS EN 12600 for impact performance
- Polycarbonate – The 35mm structured polycarbonate is vandal and shatter resistant
- Low Maintenance – All roof options are low maintenance, particularly the glass, which means less cleaning, saving you time and money
- High Light Transmittance – All roof options offer high light transmittance 6m Projection – With 6m between posts for an uninterrupted view
- Wide Range of Colour Options – The aluminium frame can be finished to any BS or RAL colour
Contact us now to find out more about our products and how we can meet your specific requirements.